Thursday, February 21, 2008

atomic beat records


Oooh, I have found a new record label to fall in love with. Atomic Beat Records have "the sweetest indie pop", and there's no denying that claim. I just bought myself all their releases thus far! I'm particularly excited about The Parallelograms/The Pains of Being Pure at Heart split 7" - I've previously written about both bands, and it's sure to deliver me that buzzy, c86-22-years-on noise that I love so much. And I'm looking forward to the Pete Green 7" - he has a song called "I Haven't Got A Myspace Because Myspace Fucking Sucks", which is just great! I can understand his sentiments, despite being heavily reliant on it for my pop fixes.

Plus, they host really really good shows all around England. Let's hope they have some super shows on when I'm visiting!

No comments: